Thursday, June 29, 2006

Almost there

Today is really the last day to finish up the secret knitting project (it won't be secret for long, seriously) because the spin-a-long starts on Saturday. That plus the deadline for submission is tomorrow (the REAL reason I have to finish today). I have been making all kinds of glorious errors knitting this stuff. The project involves lettering, which I keep doing upside down. I have made this mistake three times now. THREE times. I should be able to spend part of the afternoon taking pictures of all this knitting in the sun. The hot, humid, miserable sun.

I haven't been spinning much this week because of the upcoming spinning overload I'm sure to endure. That plus I am paranoid about getting little wisps of fiber in my post-surgery eyes. I know that sounds crazy. Perhaps we haven't met.

No comments: